A NEW LOVE INTEREST DECIDED TO WRITE ME: Scammer? Of course not!!

A NEW LOVE INTEREST DECIDED TO WRITE ME: Scammer? Of course not!!

March 13th, 2020

It has been awhile since I've had a love interest in my email box but today, I got an email, it was in my junk folder, but it was no junk.

This one is real.

I can tell.

THE EMAIL

Subject: I am Christina

Good day, in the 1st lines in this e-mail I intend to show you that I actually dream to meet up with a loyal guy who will not simply become a
husband for me, but also a best friend, a true lover even a daddy for our potential children.
I really need to create a my family based on love, shared comprehension along with proper care. It truly is also extremely significant to share common thoughts and needs regarding existence.
Please, write to me, exactly what are your likes and disfavors, precisely what are your motivations.
Are there any wishes you might have as well as exactly what your own ideas in the future??
Whenever there is anything at all you don't want to write to me at this point, I am going to understand, don't
worry. As well as, i'll tell you every little thing about myself u want to know.
Now i want to wish you great day. would be waiting for your email to pumschristy@gmail.com
 
p s I am twenty eight yo and i'm from Kiev, Ukraine.
What is your age and just where you coming from???

MY REPLY

I posing with my most prettiest smile
Dear Christina,

And a happy 2nd line in this email, I was happy to receive your email as I too dream to meet up with a loyal woman who will not simply become a wife to me, but also a best friend, a true lover, a mother to our potential children and who will clean up after I piss my pants, which happens quite regularly.

I would like to have family as well, and am including my photograph with my most prettiest smile.

My sister Caroline says I is the sexiest bull inseminator in all of Boone County.  That's in Alabama where I am currently residing.  I hope someday to move to Hollywood, which is in California, and become a big time movie star and sex symbol.

For my views on the future, I would like to keep waking up breathing and my cock and balls still be where they were before I went to bed.

I would like that very much.

I'd probably dislike it if they were to fall off.

My Uncle Clint, he lost his cock and balls in that Vietnam War they always talk about on TV.

He is very sad to this day as they still have not grown back.

He has to pee sitting down.

A shame. He was the best speller in the snowfest three years straight!

I am 48 years old, a bull inseminator from Boone County, Alabama. I have my own apartment. Well, mama said I could convert the old hen house into a living space which I did, making it quite comfy. I could probably fit another person in there, if'n ya get my drift.  (If'n ya don't, you could come over here and you and I could make sweet love and only the chickens will knows our sins!!! *Giggle* Daddy told me that's where he knocked mama up with me!!! )

I have been to Kiev!! I was chosen to be the National Representative of the United States to Kiev as 'Sir Chicken Breast 1983' A honor I was proud of back then and still am. Mama says ain't nobody in our family been farther than me! I hope someday soon to return there as I found it an interesting city.

Anyways, please write back when you can, with more information and maybe a picture I can masturbate to. I get very lonely out here in the hen house.

Your friend, hopefully more soon,

Robert X. Williams, ESQ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!