FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 9 ALEXANDRA KISSES ME!!!

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 9 ALEXANDRA KISSES ME!


*(no photos in this chapter but read!! I know!! )

EMAIL #10 - I KISS YOU

10/03/2019

Hello Jason! How are you? Hope things are going well. As for me I am very very busy because our boss reminded us today about ’s prepare a sales report.. We knew that it would happen today. I am glad that I find time to write you a letter! Thank you for your letter. You made my day again. I am always happy to see and read your email. I became more joyful after reading them. Thank you for all the words and your care. I also want to take care of you so that you feel not lonely in this world. I want you remember that you have me who think and worry about you. I am convinced that this is very important for people. I mean to know that you are not alone and you have a person who take care of you. In this case you feel good and calm. But what is definitely great is to know that your soul mate is awaiting for you at home. It is so cool that we found each other in such a big world. I believe that the time will come when you come home and find me waiting for you))) Jason, you deserve to be happy. Do not let anyone make you forget that. I will do my best to make you happy. Every day I understand more and more that I want to take care of you. What did you do to me?))) How I lived without you? I don't know who I am without you. I know that my life was not so fully as now. I have my parents who helped me to get my apartment, I work and have friends I can spend my time with. But I didn’t have a person who I could have a good time with. But now I have you. Before now I could not talk to anyone except my parents. I could not share my thoughts and feelings. I didn’t open my inner world. Only my parents take care of me and always support no matter what. It is very nice and important of course but it is not enough and I have not seen the future and meaning of life. Now I know what I want to achieve in my live. Everything has changed when I met you. My days became happier. Every day I feel care. You gave me hope and made me believe in bright future. Yep, this is how I feel my dear Jason. May be I hurry with this conclusion. But I feel so happy that I do not want to think about bad things. I dream only about positive things. I hope you on the same way. Jason, you’re not alone! You are always in my mind. You can always share your thoughts and troubles with me. You can tell me if you have any problems or concerns. Write me no matter if you’re joyful or sad. I will always listen to you and try to make happier.I must continue to work. My colleagues are waiting for me. If I have a chance to write you again, I will definitely do it! I kiss you.
Aleksandra


And then she kissed me!! Ooooooo laaaa laaaaa!! Things are getting serious!!!! And she remembered, she didn't attach any photos to this last one, so she sent another email asking how much I like her!!! 


(Yeah, more wardrobe changes at work, Alexandra, my Alexandra, she loves to make them wardrobe changes!!!)

10/3/2019 --- second email ----

Dear Jason, I have a chance to write you. I did forget to attach my photos again. Sorry))) You can find them attached to this letter. How do you like me? What do you think when you look at my pictures? May be you’re smile when you look at me))) If so, then I am even glad. I want you smile and be joyful. Today was very busy day, we had much work to do. I am a little bit tired. I dream about my bed now and want this day ends as soon as possible. When I come home, I will take a hot bath with aromatic oils to relax. Moreover, yesterday I went to gym and made a good training. I even regret that I went to the gym yesterday because I have a hard time working today. I think you also had days like this. Jason, despite today's work, I have some positive news today. My boss allowed me to take a day off)). That means I will visit my parents. I am so happy. I cannot wait to see them. I can not wait to tell them about positive changes in my life. I mean you my dear. You're my positive changes. I am sure that they will be happy for me. I will then write you how they react. I think you would like to know about it.)) Honey, please write me even if you know that I am not at work. Because I have an opportunity to come to work even if I have a day off. Just because I want to find an email form you and write you back. I cannot live a day without your emails. It is very important to me to be in touch with you every day. This helps to strengthen our relationships and makes our communication more interesting. Do you agree with me? I often reread your emails. Your emails energize me. They help me gear up. So, now I need to go. Thank you for everything. You are changing my life day by day. You make me happy! I think of you every day and want to see you just for a minute in real. Just know it! Have a nice day. Million kisses…
Aleksandra


Million kisses!?!?! I'm in love!!!  I reply!!!! 

(The cafe I eat at!)

My dearest Alexandra,

I think of you, my love, every day, as I inseminate the bulls, as I lie in bed, I think of you, my dear sweet Alexandra. I love to read your emails, over and over again, memorized by your photos, I dream of you, you are with me, there in the bed, we talk, we cuddle, we smoochie smoochie. Someday, my Alexandra, some day.

I hope you have good visit with your parents. I am taking a late lunch at the cafe, and found a few minutes to write you an email. Here's a photo of the cafe, I hope someday you can see it in person.

I know someday soon we will get to meet in person, we will already know each other through our emails and it will be like we have known each other forever.

I cannot wait for that day. I wake up with you in my thoughts and I go to work with you there, and when I come home, I too wish you were there in person, to hug me, to kiss me softly, I'd wrap my arms around you and not let you go. ~smile~ A good thought indeed.

Anyways, I hope you will be able to send me an email but until then, soft kisses and much love,

Your soul mate,

Jason

Until next time, FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!