From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

:Introduction:  

In my online life, I've been approached through emails, private chats, etc. what I call "The Love Interest", they work quickly, using sweet words to try to trick into believing that somehow some hot young Russian woman has found your email address, dating profile or phony ad you placed on Craig's List back when they had dating ads.

They'll swoon you, then, at some point, they try to scam you out of money.

Somehow, a lot of people fall for these scams.

I get it, being alone, sucks and who doesn't like to be swoon by hot ladies?

I know I love it.

The Russian do have competition though, from the Nigerians to the Chinese to places in between.

Anyways, I decided to start a new blog, to chronicle my email romances, beginning with my most recent, which is a work in progress as my Alexandra, which is what I call her, still writes me "loving" emails and I respond in kind.

Enjoy!

EMAIL #1: Introductions are in order -  From Alexandra Kykolka

(My soul mate - Alexandra Kykolka)

9/22/2019

Good morning. or Good evening? I just don.t know what time it is when you read my email. I hope that my message finds you well. I also hope you were not busy when you got my email. I promise not to waste your time.)) If you feel lonely like me now, I am sure you will like my email. I am writing to you coz I think you.re looking for a serious relationship. So do I. Let me introduce myself! My name is Alexandra! I am 28. I am from Russia. I live in Perm, old but beautiful city. I hope you are not afraid of communicating with woman thousanhd miles away from you. I think that the distance for those who truly want to be together does not play so big role !! So I am here and looking for a man. I am not a good user of computer and had never talked through the Internet before, but I read a lot about it in various newspapers and magazines. There are so many stories about Russian girls who did find their happiness thanks to the Internet. To tell the truth I am a little bit shy. I always were a shy girl. Today is the day when I decided to write a man first. And I used to think that a man but not a woman should take the first step in the relationship. But this morning I woke up with the thoughts that it would be stupid to wait for a gift from fate. Sometimes you need to take your own destiny in your own hands and arrange your own happiness. Do you agree with me?? So, as you understand, I am a resolute and purposeful woman. My friends find me kind, cheerful and cute, but I do not want to impose their opinion on you. I want you have your own opinion about me and my character. I think it is fair, isn.t it? Of course, it will be difficult for you to understand who I am just reading this email. But you will definitely know me better if you don.t disregard my email today. I also attached my picture to this email so you can see how I look. I hope you will like me. Looking forward to your reply Alexandra

Course, I reply with such vigor, I break the keyboard! It's not every day you get some hot lady writing you! And yes, I use my real photo!! (Note: No I did not! I did not search Alexandra email or name on Google until today but I ain't no fool, this ain't my first rodeo!! Might be my second, but not my first. She'll get my real photo after she says yes to my marriage proposal in two weeks!!)

(Why yes, the girls do think my truck is sexy!!! And yes, me and Alexandra would make some beautiful babies together!!)

From: Jason

Hi!!

And good day!!

You are very beautiful I must say and I am glad I opened my email to read your message.

My name is Jason and I am a 6'2" brown eyed boy of a 199 lbs.  I am a bull inseminator from the great state of Alabama, Green Bowl, where I live and work and write neurotic fiction to pay my way through dental college. Please find attached my photo. My sister says I am very cute and a good kisser.

Please write back soon,

Your friend, hopefully more soon,

Jason Peacoat III, ESQ.
Oh my dear readers, you'd think that she would see such manliness and decide, "He is too much love for me! I could not bear his love, his lust!" but you'd be wrong!! Next chapter, she responds, and responds well.  She wants a little Peacoat Action!!! (Psst. I forgot what last name I used but it don't matter!!! Not like we're paying attention to such small details, right?? Right!?!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!