FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE ----- CHAPTER 10 ---- MORE KISSES FROM ALEXANDRA!

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE ---- CHAPTER 10 ---- MORE KISSES FROM ALEXANDRA!

Here we are again, another chapter in the love story of Jason and Alexandra, two hearts beating as one a billion miles away.

We begin today by stating, more kisses from Alexandra. I know, how cool am I right?  

And we begin!!

EMAIL #12 --- I KISS YOU! AGAIN!! Then tell my parents!!

(I thought this was the same photo from earlier chapters but I was wrong!! She just loves that t-shirt and pose!!!!)

(Alexandra is getting to know my loves and likes, look at them knees!! BOING!!!)

10/04/2019

Hello Jason! How is your day going? How you feeling today? How is the weather? Dear Jason, I hope you’re fine. Thank you for your email. As usual you made my day brighter and happier. I am feeling good . I have a good news, the sales repor was a success, boss is pleased. When I came to work today, my boss told me that I am free of work. That means I will visit my parents. I am so happy that I will see them finally. So I decided to take a chance to write while I am at work. Then I will go home to take some stuff with me. The only way to reach the village is to use a bus. Before the trip, I will go to a shopping center. I want to buy some presents for my parents. Dear Jason, I'm so impatient because I would like to tell them about you and me. I want to share my joy with them and see their reaction. I think it will be the long way to go. First I need to reach the station and find my bus. It will take 1,5 hours to reach the destination. My parents usually meet me at the bus stop so that we can talk on the way home. It think it will be a good chance to tell them about you. Then when I come back to work, I will write you at once. I hope you’re interested to know. Jason, please do not forget to write me every day. Even if you know that I am not at work. When I go to work, I will be happy to see your emails. Dear Jason, I stay at work although my boss let me go. This is because of you, I can not leave without writing you an answer. This is not good to leave you without my email. I hope you understand how important your emails are))) I do respect you and that’s why I am still here and writing you this email)) I don’t want to keep you waiting for my emails. I hope you too. You also will not make me wait yours. When I return from my parents I will go to my work right from the station. I will read your emails and answer. Ohh, I will tell you about our conversation and how I’ve spend the time in the village. However, usually we have fun. We talk a lot, coz we don’t see each other long time. My mom and me cook. It can be homemade cakes and other delicious dishes. My dad always prepares Russian banya. Have you ever heard about Russian banya? Banya is an extremely popular Russian tradition. I will definitely tell you more about it later. But of course that would be better if you can try it. Russian banya is very good for health. We also like to walk through the village and enjoy the countryside. We even have our favorite place we always go to. This is the river bank. It's very beautiful there! My dad loves to fish and when I was a child he took me with him. That's how our favorite place appeared. The river bank is especially beautiful in summer time. This is the best time to fish and pick berries and flowers. In winter we just walk around the village. At the evening when everything is done, we go to banya and then we love to remember my childhood. We look at the old photo album. It is a pity that they are printed and we don’t have them on electronic form. I would love you see me in the childhood, but this is not possible. However, if we meet in real, I will definitely to show you all of them. Jason, lately, I dream so much.)) My biggest dream is to see you in real. You’ve became very close to me. Thanks to emails we tell each other about our life's. I feel good with you! You’re the man I’ve dreamed about and imagined in my mind. I thank fate as it gave us the opportunity to get to know each other. Of course I am always thinking how it would wonderful to see each other face to face. This is because of long distance between us. But I am afraid it would be difficult to do. And that makes me sad. But you know I believe that dreams come true!! May be that’s why I am so dreamy))) I can imagine you and our meeting only in dreams. Jason, you and me, we are strong. So everything is gonna be all right. We have our goal and we come to it together. I changed the topic again)). I will tell you more about my visit to parents in my next email. Ok? Now I need to hurry up. I need to go to a shopping center. Shopping can take much time)) Cheer up, my dear! Just remember I am here and think about you! Write to me necessarily, as soon as I return from the village, I will be glad to see your answer! Have a good time! I kiss you.
Aleksandra


(No pictures from me! I too tired to take any!)

Hello my dearest Alexandra,

It is always a pleasure to read your emails, I always feel closer to you, like you are here with me.

It is cool here now, I'm thinking of going fishing myself! I love to fish too!! Someday soon maybe your father and I can go fish together. I would like that!

I need to get dressed and out to work, I kiss you in return my love,

Jason


Another chapter in the book! I hope you enjoyed!! Remember,  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE the one you're with!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!