Chapter 13 --- FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE ---- Jason tells his big secret!!

Chapter 13 - FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE - Jason tells his big secret!!

Another chapter in the greatest love story to hit the Internet, Alexandra and Jason, and now we advanced further into their love, Jason reveals his big surprise.

Enjoy!! (neither really reads each others email, this should be fun!!)

(Alexandra contemplates my last email. "What could surprise be?" A PONY!!!!)

(Alexandra stops to flash a poise!)

(Alexandra will kill anyone who messes with her man!!)

10/8/2019

Hello my dear Jason! Happy to hear back from you! Thank you for your care! How is your day today? I hope everything is all right! I have a coffee break so I can write you an email. Jason, today I had a sleepless night. Because I was thinking about you a lot. I was thinking about my talk with parents, about you and me. I had so many different thoughts. I can not stop thinking about the possible meeting. For so long it's been on my mind. Every day I feel more that I want to see you. Jason, I think you're my soul mate. We have close and trusting relationship. I have opened my heart. I feel you are the man I want to have the future with. But now we need to make the most important step in our life. We both understand that we need to see each other in order to make sure we feel the same to each other. Do you agree with me? I thought a lot, and came to the conclusion that I was ready to meet you! I need to know what you think about it. Are you ready? Yes, of course my dear, I know it is rather difficult to organize the meeting. Just now we need to decide whether we want to meet or nor. Are we both ready for this important step? As for me I can honestly say that I am ready! I will overcome all the difficulties for the sake of our meeting. Yes, I have not known yet what exactly I need to do in order to come to another country. All that I know if we want to meet we will be able to do it! Jason, I can't get out my mom’s words of my head. She told me if I feel you’re the man with whom I want to be, then it is time to act. If I need, they will help me to come to you. And this make me stronger. I really need they support and understanding. Everything turns the situation to our advantage. Please let me know if you’re ready to meet me in real?? Are you ready for the next step in our relationship? Would you like to have me in your house?? I just think that it would be easier to stay by you either than in a hotel. More over if I stay with you we would have much more time to spend together, to know each other better and become closer. What do you think? Of course I am curious to see how you live. Who knows may be we will understand that we belong together and I will move to you forever. That’s why I want to see your life from within. Of course, today it's too early to talk about my move to you, but I think we can discuss this issue face to face. Now the most important thing is to organize our first meeting. I hope you agree with me and want to meet me as well. Jason, please think about everything seriously and let me know what you decide! I do respect your opinion and want to hear your point of view. I'm eager to know what you think! Do you mind if I stay at your house? I dream about the day when we will meet in real life! Let's make our dream come true. I am sure that meeting can make us closer, more than ever before. I would love to take care of you, give you all my affection and tenderness! I want to give you happiness and joy. Dear Jason, you deserve to be happy!  You are the man worthy of love and attention! And I want to give you everything! Jason, you are a very wonderful man! All I can think about is you and our meeting. We can continue writing hundreds of emails to each other. And of course we will continue writing. I am ready for this. But if we are serious in our feelings we should try to make the next step and organize our meeting. My parents are for us and there's nothing to keep me here. I wish I were on a plane right now! But to be honest I have never flown))) I have never been out of Russia. I have never traveled. All my trips were within my country. By the way this is one more reason why I would like to come to you first. I can fly for the first time in my life. I think the fly will give me new and interesting emotions. I'll be flying high in the sky and will be able to feel like a bird))I used to have a dream to jump with a parachute)). I think it's very extremely. Parachuting it is when you can overcome your fear for unforgettable emotions. But now I have another dream, more important - to be near you. Can you imagine our first meting? What will you feel? I am sure this is many times better than parachuting. Ohh my dear I must keep my feet on the ground. I am dreaming a lot)). Please promise me to think about our meeting. I need your opinion. I am looking forward for your reply! Now I have to go. After work I plan to gym and walk home. The weather is fine. So I plan to walk. What are you planning to do? How is the weather? Jason, tell me about everything! From time to time I like to reread your emails. Thank you for taking the time to email me! Thank you for all that you do! Thanks for the care and affection! Jason, you are the most wonderful man! I kiss you gently. Have a nice day!
Aleksandra

My dearest Alexandra, How I wish you were here, my love, so when I tell you my big news, you would kiss me, and I would hold you close but then my surprise would not be great.  I told you in another email that my brother may be able to get me to you, my love, we could meet sooner rather than later, cause yes, you are my soul mate.

I will be flying there on November 12th, my love, I shall be there, to see you, I hope on the 15th, we shall embrace, to kiss, to look into each other's eyes, to see each other, and talk. I will be there for two weeks. I will have some business in Moscow later on but, for the rest of the trip, I shall be yours my love.

I hope you will say yes to the question I have to ask you. But that will wait till I am there.  

I shall sleep this night, as if we are already together my love,

I kiss you,

Jason

Another chapter is done and what an exciting Chapter, Jason to travel to Russia, to see his love!!! Until next time, Remember, with Russia with love the one you're with!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!