FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 8: Alexandra goes to the Circus

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 8: Alexandra goes to the Circus

Another chapter in this epic love story, this time, Alexandra goes to the circus with her friend.  

EMAIL #9 ---- Alexandra goes to the Circus

(at the circus #1)

(At the circus #2)

(At the circus #3 --- my one friend stated it looked like Alexandra is getting thin in these photos and I should speed up the courtship so I can get her a sandwich or something!! I'm trying!!!!)

10/2/2019

Hello Jason! How is your day going? As usual, I am writing you when I have a break. Thank you for your email. I am always happy to see your email. Today people are too busy to take the time on someone else. They work nonstop, they have their own troubles. But you no matter what, find the time to shoot me a message. I really appreciate your time. Thank you for that my dear. We continue our communication. We became more open to each other than earlier. This is so sweet! Your emails warm my soul. I can read them repeatedly. I think we have very similar life goals, dreams and desires. My greatest desire now is to meet you in real! It would be so wonderful to walk together in the park and talk about everything that comes to our minds. If we believe in this dream, it will definitely come true. I am sure and believe. I hope you too. Jason, today I have a very busy day. Today morning our boss informed urgently need to prepare a 30 day sales report to purchase a new collection of clothes for the store. That was a surprise for everyone. We started to prepare immediately. But first of all I will write you))) At the meeting I also asked my boss to give me a day off, so that I can visit my parents. He agreed but only after the report is ready.. I decided to take a day off and visit them. They will be very happy to see me. I am sure. I hope you remember that I want to tell my parents about you. Because I am so happy. And I need to share my feelings. I'm interested to see their reaction. I think they will be pleasantly surprised. But I am not going to tell someone else about you. Not now) My parents the only one who I can share my thoughts and feelings. They are my native. I can talk with them on any topic. You are the third person, who I can talk about everything with! I like to tell you everything about my life and my thoughts. It's so great that you understand and support me. Personally, I'm rather shy and humble. I do not know if I could share everything with you, if we meet in reality. I think no)). That’s why I am so glad that we met in Internet and can talk via email. However, please do not think that in reality, I will be silent and there will be nothing to talk about. This is not the case. Just in emails it's easier for me to be completely open to you. I do it with pleasure, because I know that you’re a real man! I'm sure that you will not hurt me. You know how difficult it is to find honesty and sincerity in a relationship, so I’m sure you appreciate it. You deserve love and happiness. I'm sure you'll have it all! I worry about you. I thank the fate because it brought you!  Honestly, I'm happy that we know each other and continue to communicate ... Dear Jason, I have to finish my email. The work is waiting for me(( I have much stuff to do. If I am not tired, I am going to gym after work))) My evening I will spend reading a book and thinking about you. I am looking forward to your reply and your photos. I am sending some photos from the circus. I went with my friend. Then I really liked the circus, it was fun and a lot of interesting numbers. Have a blessed day!! Yours
Aleksandra

I reply!! As most of you have already read, I confessed my days of circus college in a previous chapter!

(Aunty with her medicine!!)

My dearest Alexandra,

I love the circus!! I was in one as a clown as I've told you back before I decided to join the family business inseminating bulls.  I miss the life. I actually fell in love there but the bearded lady did not want to give up the glamour of show business and settle down at that point. We still write each other, send Christmas cards, talk on the phone once in awhile, she is thinking about retiring soon from the life and is regretful that she didn't take me up on my marriage proposal but is happy that I am doing well.

I love your photos from the circus, you look very happy. And again, I am in lust with you. ~wink~ You are a very beautiful woman Alexandra, every time I open your emails, I fall farther into love with you, a lot of lust as well.

Last night, I dreamed about you, we were together, somewhere, and we were just talking, like we do in email, I told you that I loved you and you smiled and then we kissed, passionately and full of fire, like I do with my sister on holidays.

I woke up and could still feel you pressed against me.  It was like you were there in my bedroom, sleeping soundly, your head on my chest, my arms around you, holding you close, feeling your body next to mine.  I will admit, my Alexandra, I was aroused by that thought alone and the dream still lingered there in my brain.

Today is rainy and cold outside, we're under a freeze alert so I'll have to keep an eye out to make sure my pineapple crops do not freeze. I sure do love my pineapples.

I am including a photo  of my Aunt Margie, she says if I want to attract a lady from beautiful Russia to the backwaters of Flat Foot Holler I need to use the right bait and she says she's the best thing this family has going for it.

She's not my real aunt but some woman my uncle Mike met at the bus depot in Los Angeles, California and she followed him back to our lovely town and has never left.

She is posing with her most beloved, as she calls it.

"Your grandma gots her medicine, and I's gots mine! Now come give Aunty Margie a big ole kiss!!"

I don't mind kissing her but she tastes like cigarettes.

Hopefully this email finds you well, and your report went well, I hope you can visit your parents and tell them about me, it would make me very happy. I know you have already made me the happiest man in the world.

I need to get going, the bulls won't inseminate themselves,

Yours already,

Love,

Jason
We can dream that she will tell her parents about me and welp, another end to another chapter, until next time, FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!