FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE ---- CHAPTER FIVE ----- We learn more......

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER FIVE --- WE LEARN MORE ---- Alexandra, goes by Alexsandra or Sandra ---- but she'll always be Alexandra to me!!!

Another chapter in the story that is Jason and Alexandra, like Cleopatra and Alexander but without the asp. 

There is a bull.

And uh, insemination of said bull.

We won't go into the details.

EMAIL #5 --- Hello again, how are you?  FROM ALEXANDRA KYKOLKA

(Alexandra shows off her degree!!)

(Alexandra at the gym!)

9.27.2019

Hello Jason! Thank you for your reply. Getting your emails is starting to become a habit. I like to be in touch with you! Jason, I hope you too, do you? Jason, your emails give me an opportunity to know you better. Each email makes us closer. And there is no matter the we so far away from each other. I am grateful that we met each other! Jason, in my previous email I told you about my family. I hope you read my email carefully and with the interest. Today let me tell you more about my daily routine from my childhood and till now. You know it is quite difficult to tell everything in details by emails. I can not show you my emotions. Emails just cannot capture emotions. I would be more than happy if I see you in real and can talk you face to face. This way we can talk non-stop, in more detail I mean. We can feel each other. One meeting in real replaces dozens of emails. Jason, I really don’t know why I always change the topic)) May be coz I am dreaming… So, I promised to tell you more about my childhood. I am not sure that would be interesting for you to read about kindergarten, so let me tell you about the period when I was a pupil. I was seven; went to school. By the way I was born and studied in the village that my parents live now. I left school at 17. So, these 10 years were very interesting and funny. This time will be fondly remembered. We They left home early morning study all the day and came home late. After classes, we attended different kind of additional classes. I liked to play volleyball, basketball. I was also fond of drawing and singing. I participated in different school concerts and competitions. I studied well, so I often took part in different Olympiads. The Olympiads took place in the city. Thanks to Olympiads, I felt in love with Perm. I will tell you more about this beautiful city later. Hope in my next email. When I was a child I dreamed to move to city of Perm. As you can see, my dream has come true! Jason, what do you dream about? If you want your dream comes true, you should work hard and concentrate on it. That’s why I studied well and worked on myself. To move to Perm I had to enter the Technology College. It was the only one chance to leave the village. I spent 3 years at Technology College. There I received a secondary specialized education as an accountant. But I didn’t want to stop at that, I decided to go to university to get a higher education. After college, the university can immediately enter the second course. I studied at the university for another 4 years. I lived in a dormitory. I studied and worked at the same time. Yep, I started to work at 17, can you imagine, Jason? The reason was simple. The life in the city is rather expensive than life in the village. Of course my parents helped me a lot, but that was not enough. I understood then what the adult life means. I enjoyed my study at University. I graduated at 24. I had to find a new job by my education and find where to live. I was lucky and was offered to work at school and rent an apartment. That time I met that man I told you before, I don’t want to remember him anymore. It was very bad experience. I worked as a teacher not very long time, because this job is very low-paid. Especially for life in the big city. So when we broke up, I decided to start with a clean slate. I took up any job. I started working as an accountant at the Sela store. My mom and dad helped me to buy a small apartment. We got a mortgage. Now everything is all right. ))) I met you and it changed my life. Like a happy end)) This is a short story about me. It is hard to tell about everything in one email. But I think we will have time to talk. You remember my dreams come true)) I have to return to my work. I will also go to the gym after work. So need to work hard now not to be late. When I am doing sports, I forget about everything am my mind becomes clean!))) I send you a photo with my diploma thesis, the photo was taken in 2015, and the second photo I send from the gym, this is a fresh photo! How much have I changed in 4 years?) Jason, I wish you wonderful day. Wait for your email!
Aleksandra

Alexandra shows me her college degree so I decide to tell her about my college days!

(My clown college reunion photo!! Don't I look young in this one!!)

Hello my Alexandra,

I just returned from work and was greeted with great pleasure with your email.  I love reading your emails and love writing responses to you.

I haven't told many people but I attended the ACME Clown College before deciding to getting into the family business of bull insemination. I have included a picture of me with the rest of my class at our ten year reunion.  Guess which one is me! ~smile~

I still put on the fake nose and big floppy clown shoes and make my way to Walmart to buy Bubble Cola and Jack Daniels and pretend I'm back in the circus.

But I don't regret my life choices.

Except getting that tattoo on my butt.

Who knew Snoopy was so controversial.

I can dream that someday we shall meet face to face, to see each other, but until then, we have our emails, that place, where we can go, to talk to each other, as friends, to progress, like others do in real life, we shall do here, my Alexandra.

Today I had a rough day, nothing but bulls and more bulls and then dinner alone at the cafe here in town.  Millie the waitress and I talked for a bit. She likes to hear about my day and I mentioned that I was emailing you and she got this weird look on her face but then told me she too was emailing somebody and then we changed topic for some odd reason.

I am now home, writing this email to you, a perfect end to a day.

Anyways, I hope this email finds you well,

Love,

Jason

There, the secret is out, I, dear reader, was a clown!! CRYING!!!! And well, that wasn't too bad!! Anyways, till next time, FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!