FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 6 --- ALEXANDRA SHOWS MORE LEG!!!

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE ---- CHAPTER 6 ---- ALEXANDRA SHOWS MORE LEG!!!

There was a few days without any emails, I thought maybe Alexandra had met another, and left me all alone in my house with my bull. but then there it was, another email.

EMAIL #6 --- Alexandra shows some leg! Oooooo laaaa laaaa!!

(OH MY!! Look at those plants!!)

(OH MY #2!!!)

09/30/2019

Hello Jason! Thank you for your letter. Thank you that you always make my day. How is your day? What’s new? This is a real pleasure to talk to you.  I feel that you are a good man and I am pleased to continue the dialogue with you! My opinion for you, you deserve to be a happy man with a happy woman near! May be you think that I am too innocent, do you? Perhaps you do, but dreams really come true. So, it is not too bad if I dream a little bit. I am constantly thinking about you and our communication. I imagine how it will be wonderful to talk in real. Yesterday when I was in the gym, I tried not to think, try to clear my mind. But can you imagine that during 1,5 hours I was thinking about you and that was very positive thoughts so that time passed quickly. Today when I woke up, I felt good and understood that yesterday training was successful. Have you ever felt the same after gyming? Jason, as you remember I promised to tell you about he city I live in. I hope you remember that this is Perm. Perm is the capital of the Perm region, is one of the largest cities in Russia. The population of our city is more than one million people. We have a very beautiful and picturesque city. In my childhood, when I came with my parents to the city, I fell in love with the beauty and elegance of the city. The city has many theaters, parks, cinemas. Many beautiful streets and buildings. Perm is a city with a rich in history. There are many shopping centers and modern buildings, many cultural buildings, monuments. In Perm, there are often great sporting events. There are also many different municipal, educational and cultural institutions. Perm - large diversified industrial, scientific, cultural and logistic center of the Urals. A large river Kama flows through Perm. In the summer, when it's very hot, we spend time by the river. The city is very large, there are many places where can relax. Dear Jason, have you ever heard of Perm? At this big city where I live in a small apartment….A lonely, but airy-fairy girl. I feel like I need to open up my heart. I often feel lonely and boring. Do you feel the same? It's very sad to go home and know that nobody expects you. I think you feel this too. I feel very sad spending evenings alone. I want to have a man who I can take care of and get reciprocated. I want to be with an honest and decent man, to whom I can give my love and tenderness. I want to fall asleep and wake up in a strong embrace. I think I'm going to cry now. I do not know why I'm writing this to you. I just need to share with you my secret thoughts. Thoughts that I can share with my mom only. But I feel you will understand me so I decided to be honest. Why? I think you're experiencing the same thing too. I think we are similar. I think that may be fate gave a chance to meet each other. We met each other and thousands of kilometers don’t play a role. Now I do not feel sad and lonely as before. You know, all my thoughts are now about you and our communication))! Thank you for saving me from being alone and thank you that you always make me happy! Jason, please tell me more about what you feel and what you think and dream about. I really need it. I am interested in everything! Thank you for taking the time to write an answer. I'm looking forward to your next letter. Now I have continue to work. Have a nice day!
Aleksandra

I write back, no photos, just a confession that I too feel alone, but then Alexandra writes and I'm not alone anymore!!!

My Alexandra,

I too feel alone, I come home to my empty house, my dog Fleabag is waiting for me, and she's alright for watching TV with and playing checkers with but I miss having a woman to come home to, to hold in my arms, to feel near me as I sleep, to go out for hog calling and willow berry picking and then make sweet love under the pale moonlight in the fields.

I too think about you, my Alexandra, every minute of every day, I wonder what you are doing and then when I open my email, and see your name there, I smile. It is like you are here with me, I love seeing your pictures, you are very beautiful and I too feel that we have known each other, probably in a previous life, as lovers, I hope we can become that in this life.

I been having good days here, made a batch of moonshine, that my grandma calls "Her medicine" and will be driving that up to her(save some for me! Giggle!) in the morning as well as some to my 'Uncle' Fergus who owns the general store up by my grammy. I'll send her your love. I've told her about you and showed her your pictures, she says you look good enough to eat on corn bread. That's grammy's way of saying she likes you.

I should be the one thanking you, for your emails and photos, when I read them or see your face, your body, I am not alone anymore, you are here with me, my Alexandra, right now you are here, I am holding you closely as we sit on the coach, cuddling, watching TV.  I am falling in love with you, Alexandra, I hope this is not too quick of a revelation for you, that I do not scare you, but yes, I love you...

Till next time,

I am yours,

Jason
I still cry as I reread these emails, I'm so alone!! Until next time, FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE someone!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!