FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 4 --- Alexandra introduces me to her mom and dad

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 4 --- Alexandra introduces me to her mom and dad

Things have progressed quickly in the land of FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, apparently my bull photo made Alexandra decide to up the ante, sending photos of her as a baby as well as photos of her and her friend.

EMAIL # 4 --- Alexandra tells me about the parents! FROM ALEXANDRA KYKOLKA

(Baby Alexandra --- 1952 I'm guessing! Maybe her mom is a time traveler and she brought Baby Alexandra from 1990 to 1952 just cause!!)

(Papa with Baby Alexandra --- again, probably time traveler as well!!)


(Alexandra and friend)

(Alexandra and friend #2)

9/26/2019

Hello Jason! I just have a free minute, so I am writing you. Jason, thank you for your reply. Thank you for the time you spend reading my emails and writing back to me. Jason, as I promised, today I would like to tell you about my family. So, I keep my word! First of all, I want to say that I am the only one child. I was named after my grandmother. I also have a short name Sasha. So you can call me Aleksandra or Sasha as you like)). I live alone in my own apartment, because my parents live in the village that is 74 far from the city. As I told you before, I try to visit them from time to time. Not so often as I want to. The thing is that it is too long to go by bus. But if I have a chance, I go to my mom and dad with pleasure. They are the most important people for me in the world. They are my native people so I use very chance to visit them. My father is 67 years old. He is retired. But he worked as a mechanic in the agricultural organization of our village. He is a pensioner, but he has an active lifestyle. I think I like my parents. I also prefer the active lifestyle and I am very goal-oriented. I think my life is quite interesting and active. I believe a person always should be goal-oriented and active in life. Otherwise, the laziness will prevail and then life will become boring and uninteresting. What do you think? Do you agree with me? Mostly this applies to men. Because a man should be a leader and like we say here in Russia a man should be like a stone wall, so that a woman can feel safe. A real man sets goals and always achieves them. Women will follow the man like this and will do everything to make him happy. Me also)) I want to meet a man like this and spend with him the rest of my life. I will take care of him as much as possible. I will give him my love, tenderness, affection and care. I will do my best to make my man feel happy! Jason, sorry, I again changed the topic. It's my fault. It seems O tell you everything that comes to my mind right now. My mother is 63 years old. She is retired as well. When she was young, she was working as a seamstress. She is very smart, interesting and positive woman. My parents are an example of a loving and happy family for me. They’re still loving and respecting each other. Despite their age. They have lived a long, happy but not an easy life. They had hard periods of life. But despite everything they are still together and support each other. They never betrayed each other. My dad always worked hard. I remember that he always woke up early and came back home very late. He even worked on weekends. But if he had days off, he always spend his time with us. My mom is ideal, she is my role model. She also worked hard, but always found the time to take care of me and my dad. So, now they are retired and live in their own house. They have their own small farm. There are chickens, ducks, one cow and a calf on the farm. They spend time together. In summer, they pick up mushrooms and berries. In winter they love to ski. Can you imagine they still can ski? They are very athletic! My parents always said to me that respect is the important quality in relationships! Respect in the family is one of the main qualities that makes a life happy. Do you agree with me?  Little about Relatives , I have an Aunt (mother's younger sister) and two cousins. But they live in Ukraine and come to visit us in Perm about once a year. My aunt loves me very much and we are good friends with her. She is younger than my mom, so she is not yet retired. She works in the post office. When I am reading your emails. It seems to me that we are very similar and we look at life in the same way. I thought you and I are kindred spirits. I hope you think the same. I changed the topic again. I am smiling right now, because I am telling you about my family but the same time thinking about us. Jason, I am afraid I have to go and finish my email. I should work. Will see you in my next email))) Please feel free to write me more about you and your life. I will not be tired to repeat that I want to know you better. Always looking forward to your reply and your photos. I'm sending you my baby photos, and with my parents. I send an adult and recent photo with my friend Olga. I'm asking you not to laugh!)) Have a fantastic day!
Aleksandra

I reply!!! With photos of my family as well! Enjoy!! 

(My grandma!!!)

(My cousin Earl and his uh, special fishing buddy!! They sure are close!! Sometimes when they go fishing, they forget to bring their fishing stuff!!!)

Greetings my Alexandra, 

I hope it is not too quick to call you mine, I feel as if I have known you for a long time now, as if we were soul mates, destined to find each other through out each life.

I always smile with delight when I see your name in my email box, I open it quickly, and read, and wish you were here, so we could talk face to face.

I loved the photos, you were a cute baby and am glad your parents are still active and alive.

I took today off from my busy schedule of bull insemination and school and am driving up to see my great grandmother Epipens. She will be 109 this October 5th and still can outdrink any man, woman or child on Brokeback Mountain! I have included her photo at last week's ho down in Cripple Creek where I was crowned King of the Kissing Cousins 2019!!

But before I left, I decided to respond to you, I don't even know what to say, I have so much to tell but will keep it brief.  I've been looking for a long time for my Queen, to sit by my side, not behind me, not to follow me like some lap dog, but to walk by my side, hand in hand, to grow together, to build a family built on trust and love, I hope someday that we will be that, that our friendship grows into more.

Anyways, I should wrap this up, and head out onto the road.  I would like to end by saying I am glad you found your way into my email, and that we will continue down this road for a very long time,

Love,

Your friend,

Jason

P.S. I have included a photo of my cousin Earl and his friend Mark, they seem to be quite close. My Uncle Frank says they a little too close for his liking and hopefully Jesus will lead Earl back on the road to what is right. I'm not too sure what he means but Earl and Mark sure do like to fish a lot! Sometimes when they go, they get so excited they forget to bring the fishing poles!! Anyways, I'll have to see if I can find any of my baby photos to include in my next email.

I know, sometimes, ya gotta get personal with the ones you're in a budding romance with!!  Till next time, FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!