FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- Chapter 3 --- We learn more about My Alexandra!

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- Chapter 3 --- We learn more about My Alexandra!

Another email in reply back from my Alexandra, she makes me swoon!!  I thought I had lost the reply to this email from me but discovered it on my Facebook wall!! Thank god!!!  

You get to see my favorite bull!!

EMAIL #3 --- More lust than you can shake a stick at --- FROM ALEXANDRA KYKOLKA

(Alexandra at work --- wardrobe #1)
(Alexandra at work --- wardrobe #2 --- apparently Alexandra likes to change outfits at work, I hope when we first meet, she wears this one!! OOOO LAAAAA LAAAA!!!!)

9/25/2019

Hello Jason! Thanks a lot for your reply. To be honest I was thinking a lot about my previous email that I wrote you. I was still thinking whether you reply or not. Now I see your email and this makes me happy and makes me smile. Thank you once again for your email. Jason, today I want to tell you about my job. I want you know me better and how I live here in city Perm. What to begin with? So, right now I am at work. I just have a break. Therefore, I decided to answer you. By the way, all my emails I write you from my work because only here I have an opportunity to use the Internet. I work as an accountant in the shop "Sela". The store sells men's, women's, children's clothing and various accessories. I have two educations. I received my first education at the Technical College of Technology. Three years of study I got there. And after the Technology College, I entered the University of Pedagogy immediately to the second course. I really wanted to become a teacher of elementary grades.The paradox is that it is rather difficult to find a job by teacher education and teachers job is low-paid. This is very sad but a true. I would love to be a teacher. I hope that one day this job will be in demand and well paid. So that my dream comes true. However, may be not in Russia. I really want to teach young people. I want to share my experience with them, instill in them the right moral values: honesty, justice, sincerity. I want to teach young people to appreciate the main qualities in life like love, care, and goodness. Unfortunately, in the modern world people forget about these simple things. Jason, let’s turn back to my job. At the moment I work as an accountant in the shop "Sela" in my city of Perm. This is the chain stores. We have stores all around the country. My working day is long. I start at 9 am and finish at 9 pm. I have a 1-hour lunch break. My first profession came in handy. The work of an accountant is not easy, but it is interesting because you always have to think, check, and not make mistakes. Besides me, two more of my colleagues work in my office. Sometimes we can talk, share different moments, but this happens only during a break. Most of the time is always a lot work. In addition, the store has a many staff, there are sales consultants, sales managers, accountants, directors and executive director. Our store is far from my home. I go to work by public transport. After work I go home on foot, you remember I’ve told you that I love to walk. At morning it takes 40 minutes to get to work. It takes me 1 hour 20 minutes to walk home but I love my way home. After a busy day, the walk makes me relax. The fresh air makes my thoughts bright and clean. I also enjoy our city. It is very beautiful. Let’s turn back to my daily routine. After work and on the weekend I go to the gym. I am convinced that a girl should be slim and beautiful. I love yoga. Practicing yoga gives me peace of mind and good thoughts. I will tell you just some more things about me and return to work. In my spare time I meet with friends. We can go to cafes, cinema or theater. In summer we go to the lake or to the river Kama. In winter we by ski and in the summer on bicycles. I really like horses! These are stately and beautiful animals! And in general I like animals, cats, dogs!)) I try to diversify my life as much as possible so that it will not be boring. I want to meet a man who I can have fun with. The man I can spend the time interesting. That would be wonderful! I forgot to write that on weekends I visit my parents. They live in a village far from the city. I will write about them in my next email. Please don’t hesitate to write me about everything happened with you. I'm curious to know everything about your life. Jason look, my email is too long again. I passionately wanted to tell you about everything so that time just got away)) But it's time to work. I am sending a couple of photos from my work. I hope you like it!) I will wait for your next email.
Alexandra

She tells me about everything in this email, so I return the favor!! Enjoy!!!

(MY BULL!)

Hello Alexandra!!

As always a pleasure to open my email and find your beautiful face sitting there waiting for me. Warms my cockles and jollies to see you. I don't mind it when your emails are long, I love reading all about you, so I may get to know 
you better.

Today's email I am enclosing a photo of my bull Chuckles. I hope someday soon you can get to meet my bull and get to know him, maybe watch me inseminate him. It's not as exciting as working as an accountant but it pays the bills.

My papa was a bull inseminator from way back. He got kicked in the head back in 1989 and died soon there after. Mom told me he went doing what he loved doing best, artificially inseminating bulls with a turkey baster.

My mom works as a pole cleaner at the local strip club. She loves her job a lot. She goes out between dancers and cleans the stripper poles with an electric toothbrush. She says the pay sucks but at least she's not cleaning toilets at the Greyhound Station in Caducei.

Then she laughs.

We think the doctors might have to increase her doses on her medication.

Anyways, someday I hope you can meet my mother, sister, fourteen nieces and thirteen nephews, and my cousin Tina and our son Clitus, named after my great grandpa, General Clitus A. Jackson, who fought during the Civil War here in the states for the West.

I love to walk too. When I was in prison for selling illegal DVDs of cow sounds and other animal noises, I would walk the prison yard daily, for the 3 to 5 years I was in there. I guess I should have told you I was in prison for 3 to 5 years but that was a life time ago, I've changed, no more downloading cows and other animal noises and burning them to DVD and selling them on the black market for me!!!

I've gone legit. I now sell them on Ebay.

Big difference.

My uncle Carl is an accountant except he works for a chain of burger restaurants called Boogers. Classy joint.

Anyways, I've rambled enough,

Your friend and hopefully more soon,

Jason.

P.S. Love your pictures!! I printed the one out of you in the black dress and leggings and is now hanging in my bedroom by my desk so I can stare at it while writing to you, it's like I'm talking to you in my room!!

I know, kinda soon for showing off pictures of my best bull, but when you've been a bull inseminator for as long as I have, you just gotta show off your pride and joy!

Till next time,  FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!