From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!


To those just joining in, Alexandra Kykolka is this hot Russian lady sending our hero, Jason Peacoat III, ESQ., an email introducing herself.  

And well, as any red blooded male would do, he replied and she, being intrigued by that email, wrote back. 

And so begins what we call, the courtship procedures of the Online dater!!

EMAIL #2 - Why Hello Beautiful! (These aren't the real subject lines of the email but those are kinda boring, mostly hello and re:hello!) --- FROM ALEXANDRA KYKOLKA

(photo #1 of this email -- I call this one seductress!!)

(Photo #2 -- who doesn't go wandering through the forest in short skirt and heels?)

(Photo #3 -- We got nothing but nice dress, nice pose, LETS GET MARRIED NOW!!!)

9/24/2019

Hey Jason! Dear you are very nice and serious person! Thanks for the photo! Thank you for your reply. I am so happy that you have an interest and thank you once again for taking the time to respond to my email. It is time to tell you more about myself. I am thinking what to begin with. You know, I did not realize that it would be so difficult. It seems I had so many thoughts and ideas just a minute ago, but now I am speechless)) May be because I am excited?) I need to calm down and begin… Let me start with a short story about me. As I told you before, my name is Alexandra. I am 28 and live in city Perm, Russia. My height is 168 cm. My weight is 51 kg. I have never been married. I have no children. I think you ask yourself why a Russian girl writes you, don’t you? I am sure you do. Let me try to answer this question honestly and outspokenly. Please be sure that I take it serious. I will write you faithfully, without cheating. In each email I will open you my soul. May be I should not do this, who knows. But I feel I should be honest to you. This way you will see my inner world, my thoughts. I hope you will also write me honestly and from your heart. Opening our souls we will understand each other better. How I look, you’ll see at photos. You’ll see my appearance. Reading my email I want you see my inner world. This is very important to me. Can you imagine how many thoughts come to my mind? It seems a million. ))) I want to tell you about everything in one email. However, let me to answer why I did write you. I had a man, but our relationship run out badly. I gave all my feelings, my soul and heart to him and expected the same. I wanted our feelings were mutual. I wanted he cared about me. I wanted he just respected me. I really thought we would be together for the rest of our lives and I even made plans for our future. The future where we are happy just because we are together. But he cheated on me with another woman. And that was the end. His cheating opened my eyes. Now I understand how blind I was, now I know I lived in an illusion. He used me and it hurts. I was so busy with home stuff that I noticed nothing and of course I trusted him. I did everything for him. I made a breakfast for us every morning, then hurried up to my work. My lunch break I spent at home cleaning our apartment and cooking. Then came back to work. I was so tired of it, but I wanted he felt my love and care. I’m writing you this now and remember. And this makes me cry. I don’t want to remember it. Never! I don’t want to write you about bad things that happened in my life. Now I am OK and I feel I am ready to start a new life, I am ready for new relationship. But, please, don’t hurt me. I hope you understand me. Another reason why I wrote you is the mentality of Russian men. Most of them don’t look at the future. They live today and don’t make any plans to change their lives to the better. They don’t goals and aspirations in life. Most of men are drinking a lot. It is rather difficult to describe you all the reasons in one email. But I think you understand what I am talking about. I am looking for a man who is thinking about the future, who has goals. I am looking for an optimistic man who doesn’t stop and moves forward to his dreams. When I watch foreign films, I see you have a different way of life. You just think and live in a different way. This is also one of the reasons why I wrote you. So I love watching movies. I live alone in my own apartment. Sometimes I feel lonely and my evenings I spend watching movies. You know I love the film “The Great Gatsby” I watched it several times. And what is your favorite film? I am also curious to know how you imagine a single girl evening. Tell me. I am very curious to know. I also love reading if I have leisure time. My favorite book is “Anna Karenina” that was written by the great Russian writer Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy. I also love to go out and breathe fresh air. I like to walk in the park, near the river, just through the streets of our beautiful city. If you’d like I’ll tell you more about my city in my next email and send you some pictures of it. In my free time I also go to the gym or go to a cafe with my friends. Weekends I often spend with my parents. They live out of the city. I will be more than happy to tell you more about how I spend my free time. I just respect your time. It seems my email is too long. I don’t want to waste your time. I am looking forward to your reply. Please tell me more about you, how you live, how you spend your free time. I am very interested to know you better. I send you my photos, and in return I wait for your photos!) Have a nice day!
Alexandra

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, welp man, she doesn't really say anything in reference to your email, she just kind of stays on script, cut and paste her response, pops your name in there to personalize it, and well, you'd be wrong, it's all personal, right here!! *pointing to his spleen*.

I respond with such vigor and lust, I broke a second keyboard.

All those bull inseminating sessions I do!!! 

(My house!!! Ain't she a beauty? She got air conditioning in the winter and forced heat in the summer!! Indoor toilet too. Yes, it's a big hole in the floor!!)

Greetings and salutations Alexandra,

As always a wonderful pleasure opening up my email thingy and seeing your name right there in black and white. Hi!  It is wonderful to read about you and what awesome photos! Thank you once again.

I love to read too, especially when the book has lots of pictures in em and not a lot of big words I can't pronounce and stuff.

My favorite is The Little Engine that Could, though my grandpappy says it's full of Communistic ideals and wishes to bring our country to the ground.  I just like it cause it has a choo choo train in it.

I love choo choo trains.

Please find enclosed a photo of my home, I hope someday you can see it first hand.

I will have to clean out the one bedroom though where my chickens live.

Anyways, please write when you can,

Your friend,

Jason

I know what you're thinking, "Damn Jason!! If she don't marry ya, I will!! A handsome face, a nice truck AND a beautiful stately manor?!!! TAKE ME NOW!!!!!!!)" Well if you going to go fishing, you got to use the good bait for the fish, am I right?

I am right!!

Stay tune for the next episode of FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka