Chapter 12 --- FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- Alexandra comes back from her parent's village

CHAPTER 12 --- From Russia with Love --- Alexandra comes back from her parent's village

My Alexandra comes back from visiting her parents and rushes to her email account to write me, her beloved.

Her parents, even though I am not Russian, like me, well they like me cause I make Alexandra so happy, even with my lewd comments about erect walruses penises the other night!

Read now and learn about the life of a Russian family.  Basically poor bastards have no Internet in their village. So sad.  So very sad.

If I marry their daughter I promise to get them out of that hell hole village (no bathrooms? They have to bathe in sweat lodges and go potty I guessing outside? Not my in-laws!! They'll sleep in the garage and have Internet and a bathroom!! Screw you shitty village in Russia!)

(My love!! I'm guessing at the village, even without makeup, I would do her!!! IN THAT VILLAGE!! No bathroom? Barbaric!!!)

(I like to ski too!! "Really?" No, but what the hell, it sounds good!!!)

(My Alexandra looking damn sexy!! Again she knows without me telling her, I have a knee fetish!!)

10/7/2019

Hello Jason! I’ve just came back and at once went to my work in order to write you an email. However, I don’t work today. Hope you’re fine too. I am eager to tell you about my talk with parents. I told them about you, hope you remember. Of course I worried about this talk, because I didn’t know what reaction they would have. But I was worried for nothing. They reacted quite well. They were happy for us. Frankly speaking they at once noticed that something has changed at me. My mom was surprised and happy at the same time. She have not seen me so happy for a long time. We was talking about us a whole evening. It is hard to retell everything we discussed. I will focus on the most important points, coz I don’t want to make my email too long. I do appreciate your time, my dear. I told them shortly about how we met. I added that you live not in Russia. They were very surprised to hear that. The first question my dad asked me was about how we communicate. The thing is that they never used computer and it seems they still don’t know what Internet is. For people who live in villages this is not necessary. They just don’t need things like this. I told them that every day we write emails to each other. I added that we liked to meet each other because we have the same goals, that we both are alone and want to meet one day in real. But we have time to discuss our meeting, right? Let me now tell you how I spend my time in the village. I told my parents that you’re the man I was looking for. I told them that you’re interesting, honest, caring, serious, fair. And this is only a small part of your merits that I have listed to them)). You make a lot to me. You give me lots of positive moments. Through your emails I feel your care. I know you worry about me and support me. I also care about you. I hope you feel it in my emails. I try to bare my soul to you as much as I can. I want to make you happy and take care of you. I will not be tired to repeat this. So I told my parents about all my feelings. They listened to me very carefully. They understood that I was serious. So they are glad to know that I feel happy with you. They will support me..us in everything. However they asked me how serious we are and how far we let things go. They talked about our feelings. I answered that we are very serious and we dream to see each other once in the future. My mom whispered to me that if I feel that you are really that man who I want to be the rest of my life with, if I decide to go to you, she will support me without a doubt. I said that we have not made any plans about our meeting yet. But it was so nice to hear that my parents would support me in any case!! Jason, what do you think? Are you glad to hear that? Dear Jason, I am very glad! Their opinion is very important to me. Because all what they want is that I am happy! My mom thinks that I will be happy with the man like you, my dear Jason! My mom sees that you’ve already changed me and my life for the better. I cannot imagine how happy I will be when I see you in real. I will be over the moon)) I hope you too. May be you think that I am looking at the world through rose-colored glasses. No worries, my dear, this is not true. I am realistic and I know that life is not a game. I know people meet happiness and sorrow. I know that man and woman should be together in sickness and in health, in misery and joy. Life has taught me a lesson. I do understand there are different kind of difficulties we can have. I am convinced that the most important thing is to be near your partner and support each other. No matter what happens, happiness or sorrow, don’t leave your partner alone. And I want to be a partner like this. I want to support you in every situation. I have to be your rock. Dear Jason, just know that you can tell me about everything. To cut a long story sort, we did spend the time very nice. Unfortunately, we did not have much time as I wanted to have. My mom and we were cooking. At the same time my dad heated the Russian banya. You remember I told you about it in my previous email. So let me tell you what it is. People living in a village don’t know what a shower or bath is. The only way to wash yourself is banya. Speaking generally a banya is a room equipped for washing people with water, hot air and steam. A classic Russian banya is heated with firewood. Inside the banya, which is usually built of wood, there are wide wooden benches along the walls. They are built up one above the other like steps. You can sit or lay on the benches. There are also hot stones in parilka on which you splash water in order to get hot steam. Hot steam helps clean the skin, makes it soft and smooth. They say washing up in the banya is like being born again. I hope you got the main idea)) So I went to banyan, then we had a supper. Then we were talking a lot and didn’t notice the time. It was too late when we went to sleep. I could not fall asleep for a long time, because I was thinking about you, and I would like to write you immediately, but no chance(( I wished to tell you about our talk that was devoted to you. At morning when we wake up, we had a breakfast and made our house clean. Then I had to go back to the city. My parents walked me back to the bus stop. So I am in the city right now, writing you this email)) Now I will go home and get some rest. I will stay home today evening. I also need to clean my own apartment. I hope it will take not much time so that I will be able to read a book. Of course, I will think about you. As usual)) Do you have any plans for today evening? Please share your thoughts about my talk with parents. What do you think? I am looking forward for your opinion. I am sending some photos from the village! I think you will like it. In winter, sometimes I like to ski. Keep in touch! I kiss you.
Aleksandra

My dearest Alexandra,

How I have missed seeing your emails, wondering how you were doing, and how your talk with your parents went.

How I love you, my sweet love, I am glad you talked to your parents and they approve, it was my deepest fear they would not, me, not being Russian.

I always smile when I see your name pop up in my emails.

I too love to ski and go to the sweat lodge and lay there, thinking about you, my love, my sweet Alexandra.

I finally called my mother who is in state prison for murdering my father.  I haven't talked to her in 13 years.  I was like, "Hi mom! This is Jason!"

"Jason who?" she growled.

"Your son!!"

"I have no son!!!"

Then she hung up the phone.

A breakthrough in our relationship.  Last time I tried to call was around July 4th and she wouldn't even come to the phone, even after the prison guard told her, she better or they'd beat her and remove her finger nails!

So maybe next time I call her, I will tell her about you.  I told my grandmother about my conversation with mom.  She was happy I got to have a heart warming family moment.

I told the ghost of my father and he was happy too.

Well he'd be more happy if he was alive but someday I hope to introduce you to my whole family.

Except for my brother Steve, he got the electric chair for selling black market CDs.  He survived and they released him from prison but he has never smelled the same since so, we don't see him much since he became a hermit up in the mountains of Montana.

We can video conference him.

Tomorrow, I may have good news to tell you, I keeping it a secret till it is confirmed!  I hope you will be excited when you read my secret project.

Till we speak again,

I kiss you.....

Jason

There we go, another chapter in the book! What is the secret? You'll have to wait till tomorrow! Till then, FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE the one you're with!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!