CHAPTER 11 ---- I Go nuts!!

Alexandra is at her parents, so I send her email that asks the ultimate question --- DO YOU WANNA HAZ MY BABIES? Giggle!!!

My dearest Alexandra, 

I know you are at your parents but I needed to send you an email. I hope you told them about me and how much I love you. You are my life, my soul mate, I want you now, I want you to tell me you are pregnant with my child. Smile!! I love you, my Alexandra. Can we sleep together? My brother, a bull semen seller, says he can get me a ticket to Perm, Russia now! What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE --- CHAPTER 7 --- TWO EMAILS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE? What a chapter!!

From Russia with Love --- Chapter 1 - First email: Introductions are in order - From Alexandra Kykolka

From Russia with Love - Chapter 2 - Alexandra replies!! We are a match I guess!!